Thanks for stopping by my website/blog. It’s taken me a while to get this thing started and fill in the blanks, but things are finally beginning to come together.
As you can tell, I’m not a spring chicken. I may have slowed down a bit but still keep active.
Things I love …
- my family (they’re growing up too fast)
- my friends (keeping in touch)
- gardening (when the plants thrive and the weeds die)
- pottery (kinda like gardening … I get to play in the mud)
- reading (especially books by Michael Connelly or John Grisham or Sue Grafton)
- learning new things
- traveling and exploring and taking pictures of where I am
- lots more stuff … too much to list
Things I’m not crazy about …
- cleaning the house (but it’s still presentable most of the time)
- doing laundry (yes, I am wearing clean clothes)
- filing (it may be messy but you can see the top of my desk)
I’m interested in your feedback/comments on my posts. Feel free to add your two cents to any page or post (keep it clean though).